Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pelosi: I was duped by the most ignorant President in our nations history

That's basically what Ms. Pelosi had to say today in her denial of knowing anything about the CIA's use of EIT's.
“At the same time, the Bush administration was misleading the American people about the threats of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq,”
-Nancy Pelosi

Oh really Ms. Pelosi? Maybe you ought to remember what Bill Clinton and the rest of the Democrat Party was saying about Iraq and WMD's in 1998.




Isn't the Internet wonderful?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pelosi and Bush: two pea-brains in a pod.

Chuck said...

I always loved that he was a complete and total moron but he fooled the entire world on WMD's. Also the fact that almost the entire Democratic party, the UN, most leaders of Europe said that Iraq had WMD's but Bush is the only one that lied.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I was duped by him so I blame myself too for being stupid enough to believe the idiot.

I cede to your point that he's a scapegoat, but he is still a moron for getting USA into a war it can't win.