Monday, November 3, 2008

Obama's call for a "National Civilian Security Force"

You know, I try to think of myself as a right-minded, even-headed conservative who dosen't see or hear "Nazi" or "Hitler" in everything that comes out of Obama's mouth, like Keith Olbermann does after everything George W. Bush says. But this call for a "National Civilian Security Force" really makes me want to scratch my head in confusion. My first thought when I heard him make that comment was "Schutzstaffel".



"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."
- Obama

Obama's Civilian National Security Force (American Thinker)
Obama's Plans For Marxist-like National Civilian Security Force Back in the News (Gateway Pundit)
Obama's 'Civilian National Security Force' (Little Green Footballs)
Obama Civilian National Security Force (Right Pundits)

No comments: