Thursday, October 16, 2008

Did CNN's Kyra Phillips use the "C"-word on-the-air?

When introducing Republican strategist Leslie Sanchez, Kyra Phillips made an on-air slip by possibly (subliminally) using the the "C" word when trying to say "contributor". Take a listen and you be the judge.

(WARNING: Possible vulgar language alert)


Personally, I think she got caught letting her CNN liberal bias come through.

Kyra Phillips is also famously (or infamously) known for having a "hot mic" accident while in the ladies bathroom.



Kyra Phillips: ""assholes.Yeah, I'm very lucky in that regard with my husband. My husband is handsome and he is genuinely a loving, you know, no ego.[unintelligible] you know what I'm saying. Just a really passionate, compassionate great, great human being. And they exist. They do exist. They're hard to find. Yup. But they are out there."

[unidentified woman]: "We'll see. He's going to come, you know, he's set for an extended visit.[unintelligible]"

Phillips: "I mean, that's, that's how you figure it all out, those extended visits. [laughter]"

[unidentified woman]: "Yeah, but my mom, I think she really likes him."

Phillips: "Mom's got a good vibe? Good."

[unidentified woman]: "Yeah, my brother's the one that.[unintelligible]"

Phillips: "Brother-of course, brothers have to be, you know, protective. Except for mine. I've got to be protective of him."

[unidentified woman [unintelligible]

Phillips: "Yeah. He's married, three kids, but his wife is just a control freak."

[unidentified woman #2]: "Kyra."

Phillips: "Yeah, baby?"

[unidentified woman #2]: "Your mic is on. Turn it off. It's been on the air."

No comments: